Oxnard Downtown Management District can help you access business credit with loan packaging services for commercial and community-based loans. There’s even a grant targeting Downtown properties to improve storefronts with new signs, paint, and more. ODMD will help you prepare your financing application at no charge to save you time, money, and help assure a smooth process.
- EDC-VC Revolving Loan Fund - $20,000 to $200,000 for asset purchase, working capital, debt refinance, and more.
- Women’s Economic Ventures Small Business Loan Fund - $1,000 to $50,000 for startup and business expansion.
- VEDC and Cal Coastal SBA MicroLoans - $500 - $35,000 for Ventura County businesses. Use of funds cover most typical operating uses.
- Bank SBA Loans - Up to $2 million for capital purchase, working capital, business acquisition, and commercial real estate. Available through commercial lenders participating in the U.S. SBA guaranteed loan program.
- Subsidized Employment - From time to time, various County, State, and Federally funded programs provide free or subsidized employees to work in your business. Ask ODMD staff about currently available programs.